What can you print?
- We can print onto almost anything made from fabric. We have printed Umbrellors, bags, polos, hoodys, shorts, underwear and of course t shirts!
Any hidden costs?
- We do not charge a set up fee and in most cases we will convert your artwork into a print friendly format that we can use free of charge. We know that a lot of small companies can get put off printing garments even before they start with high set up costs and graphic conversion charges. At mint-tees the price you see is the price you pay
- Please see the pricing tab for a basic list of the most common items, we do recommend you get in touch for any detailed quotes, factors that effect prices are: Number of items being printed - no other one factor effects price so much, it may be worth you asking around to see if you can find anyone else that might need stuff done, e.g. If you are in a band and want 50 tees, why not try find another band and see if they want 50 tees, then I will print both designs for you at the 100 rate so you both save! Other factors are number of colours of the print and lead time (try give us at least a week to print your stuff)
Where are you based?
- We are based on the Kapiti Coast about 40 mins south of Wellington, however we ship nationwide.
Can you print on the sleeve?
- Yes we can print on the sleeve
- we can also print in labels and print near the neck, basically anywhere on the garment as long as it is not over a seam.
Which brands of garments do you supply?
- We can supply all leading brands including most of the brands that store brought tees are printed on, including - Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, American Apparel, Famous Stars and Stripes, Hanes etc.
Do you supply fitted 'Girly' T Shirts?
- Yes, We can supply these and many other styles
How come your prices are so cheap - whats the catch?
- We offer exceptional print quality at fair prices; many print companies don't want to print less than a few hundred shirts, so they set much higher prices for smaller batches, but we specialise in working with small bands and other lower-volume clients. The only catch is that we're extremely popular, so our turnaround time is occasionally longer than we'd like (but still much lower than most other companies.)